Extending oil change interval from 250 hours to 1000 hours
- regular Oil exchange on engine or sub engine after 250 hours together with exchange of primary filters.
Why to use Bypass Oil filtration:
- Oil filtration extend lifetime of the engine and extend the oil change interval from 250 hours to 1000 hours.
How it works:
- secondary bypass filtration unit equipped with unique filter media connected directly to the engine in combination with special media air filter.
Read full brochure as PDF
- extension of oil change up to 4 times from 250 hours to 1000 hours
- extension of lifetime for primary filters
- removal of mechanical contamination (carbon, metal abrasion, silicates, dust, sand)
- slowing down of oil degradation
- cost savings associated with oil purchase and waste oil management
- important reduction of wear and extension of engine lifetime
- reducing repair costs and downtime (up to 50%)
- high environmental benefits of lower consumption of engine oil